Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Bootcamp Week 2 2013

I missed yoga last night. As I was soaking in my sore muscle relief salts, I got a text from Nikki - "Coming?" and my heart sank. I haven't seen Nik in a couple of weeks...I miss her! But the mandate for sleep overrides the need for yoga and giggles.
Here are my new acquisitions this bootcamp season:
1) a couple of new workout clothing items...don't have to do laundry every couple of days!
2) Wintercrest - it's awesome, except that it gets everywhere unless you've wrapped up tight over the area...
3) a foam roller - this is also pretty darn awesome! It works out the soreness as you roll over it...ahhhh.
I've learned that I have to run just over 1700 yards before the pain center and whining shut off in my brain. After that, I just put my head up and go....why would anyone want to do that? I will run for bootcamp, and I will bike for me.
Feeling pretty accomplished today:
Bootcamp
Dog walk
Breakfast - plain oatmeal with 1 tbsp honey and 1/2 cup blueberries!
Got laundry started (washing dog bed covers...Sarah's getting groomed today for the 1st time!)
Washed & chopped veggies and distributed fruit into cups for the rest of the week - see my "selfie" to the right!
Swept house
Vacuumed rug
Did dishes
Turned on self-clean on oven (it's smelly, but we're running the circulating fan)
Officed...this includes mail, shredding, computer biz - this is my last computer task.
I will now shower, take Sarah down to Grammie's for her appointment, come home, and SLEEP!
Tomorrow - speedwork...

1 comment:

*rOcKiN rIcHiNs* said...

i'm proud of you...but you do need to come to yoga...it makes things better! plus if we are lucky we will do the belly boat pose that makes me giggle...