Monday, March 2, 2009

Not dead yet...

Yeah, I know, right? You thought we really did fall off the face of the earth. No such luck, I'm afraid. It's just been VERY normal around here. School continues (for both of us), I'm trying to walk at least 4 nights a week with the dogs, and the house collects dog hair 5 days out of 7. We have Spring Break the week of Mar. 16-20, but Andy still has EMT that week, so don't think we'll be making it out of town.


We may be selling the rhino...sad, but it just sits there most of the time, and if someone else can have fun with it, then... Plus, Andy'll be happy - closer to getting 2 cars in the garage. Also, if you know of anyone who wants a KX500 or a Pitster Pro, let us know.


We got way too inspired by our friends who are "simplifying", plus SARAH + dirtmachines doesn't work. When we get a 4 seater rail or buggy, we'll get her a doggie harness. I'm out of ideas tonight...way too tired. I'm going to change the Meisel/White photo and call it a blogging night. I have a stack of persuasive essays to grade - anyone want to trade?


Besides, Sarah's plugging for a boat...more swimming time for her!

No comments: