Saturday, March 14, 2009

TWO WORDS



SPRING BREAK!
...for both of us, but Andy still has EMT. So the plan is to stick close to home, do a spring power clean, organize, finish up the closet, rearrange the garage, list a couple of things online, get taxes organized/done, get grading caught up, read some books, and sleep... hopefully not all in that order. The rhino is gone, to friends of ours we met through Jim and Tracy. John and Heather are race fans, off-road enthusiasts, and fun people. They took the rhino home to San Diego, and are planning to take it out to Ocotillo Wells and on other adventures. We hope they have a great time with it - we always did! Andy's talking kayaks...
Clearly, I made some changes...the music - I know everyone doesn't love it like me - has some throwbacks (Depeche Mode, Echo and the Bunnymen), Kelly Clarkson (new idol season's started), and a new group I found on Channel One (kids' news channel for current events). I've really gotten back into music recently... I love my iPod and the system Andy put into the house.

Have a great week!

No comments: