Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I LOVE...

1) to change things...obviously!
2) The Cutest Blog on the Block - this background rocks!
3) Andy
4) Sarah
5) Krispy Kreme (although I haven't had one in 4 years - once you've had them hot, you can't go back)
6) Carraba's - did I mention that there's one right near our old house in Surprise?
7) Life is Good - anything!
8) random thoughts...
9) my birthday gifts - 2 iTunes cards (thanks!!!), a Kohl's gift card, checks, and a sunflower quilted wall hanging from Mom
10) Birthdays should ALWAYS be on a Saturday...sleeping in, breakfast in bed, lounging!

Things in my head: 32 days to Twilight movie on DVD, lovin' Idol so far this year, can't wait to iTunes shop, using the public library to get books on CD (very retro, yes?), EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS, people! I know, you all didn't move to UT, but seriously...have a plan, get some food storage, and be ready just in case. Especially you city folk! Check out the site in the list...

1 comment:

*rOcKiN rIcHiNs* said...

Look at you advocating for emergency preparedness! I am such a proud team teacher... I LOVE IT!