Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The end results...

Well, there's still dog hair in the corners (2 seconds after I pick it up, there's hair in the corners)...but I did get the taxes done and sent off to Kevin in Flagstaff. I did clean out the filing cabinet in the office. I did accomplish most of that pile that accumulates on top of the desk...all those things you will get to when you have a minute. I did update our insurance files and close some accounts. We did place ads on KSL.com and craigslist for the other off-road toys and the treadmill. We did have a little fun...on Saturday, we took Diane's hint and went to the parade and St. Patrick's party in Springdale. Yes, I know that Saturday was not St. Patrick's day, but this IS Utah, and you've got to schedule these things on non-work days. It was cool...at least this year we made it in time for the parade! They set up a tent and have a Jell-O sculpture competition, hot dogs and churros, bounce houses and the rock wall for kids to climb. The weather was great. The Irish singing group was awesome, too. Here's Diane, her friend Mott, me, and the dogs watching the parade.

Here's the Bit... when you come to visit, we need to go. Good ambience, good food, ...beer!

There were all kinds of people out in Springdale for the parade... we walked before to wear the puppies out a little.

Here's the girls...the day after!
P.S. the facebook conflict continues...I got friend requests from one of my students' parents (see what I'm saying?) and my college advisor...

1 comment:

WETZEL BLOG said...

Interesting....I haven't gotten anything on facebook from students or parents. I guess time will tell. It is something that I haven't decided if I like yet or not, but then again...not sure about blogging either. :-)