Tuesday, February 3, 2009

What I Did Last Weekend by Sarah Bella



Mom said, "Let's go to Phoenix to meet some new friends!" So I jumped in the car...after I got my feet washed. Mom drove 6 hours down to Phoenix - thank goodness it was January! We got to a nice lady named Doris' house late Friday night. I met Scotty (see the pictures), who seemed nice enough, and he had a BIG backyard. Then Saturday morning Mom, Doris, Scotty, and I took a walk around the neighborhood. LOTS of new smells - I had a good time. Then Mom and Doris left us ALONE for about 3 hours at Doris' house. We were good, of course. Then they came home, gave us supper, let us outside for a minute, and left us AGAIN! I just had to tear into a box of kleenex! When we got up Sunday morning, Mom and Doris had breakfast, then Bill and Carol came over. They told me how pretty I was, and while the humans sat around, I chased bunnies and quail all around the backyard. Then Mom said we had to go home because Dad missed me so much that he hadn't slept, just studied until his eyes matched his hair. On the way home, we stopped and I met Ella and Stoli, who belong to this nice family called the Jacksons, who ALSO have a nice yard. We played for about an hour, then Mom said we really had to get home. I was REALLY good (except for the box of kleenex) all weekend. Mom got me a new Quiet Spot Tag Silencer...it's purple and matched my collar. That's all for now!

No comments: