Tuesday, January 27, 2009

What's new??? Here ya go...

I'm jealous of just how focused Andy is...when I think he's completely psycho, he takes it to a whole new level. He's SOOOO disciplined - which is why he adores so many of my friends, but married me evidently. Someone's got to be the slacker :) He goes to class or studies for class, and he's ditching me for Carrie's wedding, but I'm awfully proud of him.









I've been "tagged" by my buddy (or she used to be), Caron. We taught together at DeMiguel in Flagstaff for a year. So the 6th photo in the 6th photo folder and explain it? I hope it's decent, or at least PG 13. Lucky me... I had some trouble with the directions, since the first bunch of photos are really singles that I downloaded from other places. This was the 6th folder with at least 6 photos in it... Anyway, it's a cool sunset shot from Apple Valley, UT. We get great ones a lot. Enjoy! I'm tagging the Schurings, Bells, and Brittani...










I got back Sunday from a great dames' weekend. We had a blast...it was very tame - for the most part. Here's a shot of a bunch of us hanging out in the kitchen.











I'm off to Carrie Master's wedding in Phoenix this weekend. Sarah will just have to remind Andy to go to bed while I'm gone.









In other news... I am really proud of Sarah. We went walking today around the neighborhood, and since she was the ONLY one with a leash, I let her off. Talk about possible panic attacks, but like any other kid who's been well-trained (don't laugh!), she did awesome, coming when I called and staying out of people's yards (treats and previous walks help). We've been walking at least 3 times a week lately - good for me! And Mom taught me how to knit...did I already mention that? Here's my first 2 products...one's a slightly-too-big dishrag and the other is a great scarf, dark green and soft!

1 comment:

Hiking Hounds said...

Hey, Nice 6th picture! And, can you believe this, I have learned how to knit too! Right after Thanksgiving Marlies, the new 3rd grade teacher here, taught me. I have made a scarf (a very basic one) and two hats (one very basic the other with more detail). I am really loving it.

Caron