Sunday, September 12, 2010

Middle of September???

I can't believe that it's been a month since I last posted. Time is flying past me again... Andy's deep into his school schedule, busy with Bio II, Chem I, and Trigonometry. He's officially past me in the math department. He's got regular study groups for everything, so I've got a lot of evenings with the dogs. Good news is, with the need to feed someone else kind of not necessary, I have been really cutting the calories. Not to jinx anything, but since summer started, I've lost about 15 pounds. Not that big a deal, since I need to lose a bit more, but it's a start. With the weather starting to cool, I should be out walking or biking with the dogs again in no time.
Coming up next:
Grape stomp @ the Maranhao's
SUGC conference @ SUU
Apple Valley Founder's Day - 10/9
Fall Break (from classes, not studying)

We got Skype working, so once Katie and Mike and the kids get settled in the Philippines, we'll be able to chat with them. So much better than climbing a ladder to an attic to talk to Grandpa over the ham radio... ah, progress.
Have a great week!

No comments: