Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Always when you're on a roll...

So - things were going according to plan. Rented movies, had Chinese food, went home. Got in bed and stayed there (basically) for 2 days, watching movies, SLEEPING (without being sick)... it was good, people! So, I got up, refreshed, ready to go, and SERIOUSLY started cleaning - every nook and cranny in our room and bathroom. Got the laundry done, swept, it was so invigorating. I was contemplating a bike ride with the dogs in another day or so, after the mud dried from the rain of the last couple days. Got another great night's sleep and was ready to go today (mission: living room and kitchen). Then Andy pointed out the snow... which hasn't stopped. I have brushed off the satellite dishes twice already. I shoveled off the top patio (which Sarah loved, lots of fun snow flying everywhere!). I may have to start on the driveway before Andy tries to come home from the firestation. I LOVE snow, don't get me wrong, but snow involves a change in schedule, just when I was on a roll! Here are some pictures - and probably there will be more.

When Andy gets home, we'll probably head out to play in the snow...But for now, Sadie and Sarah are happily chewing. Here's wishing you your dream weather!




1 comment:

Scheris said...

oh no.. i hope it melts in 2 weeks. I don't like driving in snow at all. I am a WRECK when we do. We are excited to see you though!!!!!