Friday, June 24, 2011

Blue Hair, Rebels Game, and Flagstaff

I will be catching up on my blogging in bits and pieces. A lot has happened in a short space of time... I dyed my hair blue (a stripe), went to a football game for Abby, went to a conference in Logan for GT, and drove to Texas! Since there are lots of photos, I will do a bit at a time.
Blue Hair - The blue hair is one of my weird bucket list items... I have wanted to do a "non-dress code" hair color chunk for years. I finally decided that I should do it before I am COMPLETELY too old for it. I should say that I have gotten a couple of compliments on it, and provided a topic of conversation for a Texas backroads diner...


SRIS crowd at the Dixie Rebels (semi-pro) game


Jackson family (most of it) in Flagstaff


Sarah and Sadie watch me load/unload at Amarillo Motel 6


Mom and Kate at George W. Bush Presidential Library

Hula hooping (best $2.99 Kate ever spent) and bean bag toss - an evening's entertainment!


No comments: