Friday, May 27, 2011

Remembering the little things...

You should see my planner/calendar in my purse...this only helps if I remember to look at it!
I put the things on the whiteboard that anyone coming to my house should know about the next month...ditto to the above ending.
I went to Old Navy and found some cute things on clearance...and forgot to use the coupon in my purse.

I forgot to put Abby's blog address on here... http://www.abbyninja.blogspot.com
I just looked at today's update and while I was reading Michelle's words, Imagination (Glee Cast version) was playing from my blog music in the background...my t shirt is soaked from tears (there are no kleenex in here).

So far, 48 hours off of school...hours of relaxation? the 2 I spent in the bathtub last night reading... how sad is that?

SMILE :)

No comments: