Sunday, November 28, 2010

Winter wonderland...

As I sit here typing, my house is clean (relatively), there is a good fire going, the Christmas lights are up (and on), and there is about 3 inches of snow on the ground. We woke up this morning to about 1 1/2 inches, and MB and Mary were in a hurry to get home. We drove them down as far as Hurricane, then they hit traffic outside of Las Vegas - all the way home. Andy and I got a lot of school stuff done today.
I'm so excited to have Christmas at my house. Thanksgiving went well...a little over-indulgence, but nothing I'm feeling horrible about. We had a "leftover" party on Friday with Dee & Steve, and Kathy & Joe! It was great to see them all.
I promise to take pictures of the house with Christmas lights and post them. Needless to say, Sarah's in heaven...she hardly came inside today. She just runs and dives into the snow and rolls around - yep, wet dog smell! Happy December!

No comments: