Saturday, June 13, 2009

Cramming it all in...


Happy Flag Day! Andy had fire training this morning, so I spent the AM cleaning out email and catching up on things...yes, the chain emails are from me. It's been an exhausting couple of weeks of workshops and classes for me. I'm done for the summer though, except for research on my own. Now I've got to get ready for Logan and Ivy's visit...planning fun but not too taxing activities for a 4 and 6 year old is tough!

Anyway, I found some cool pictures hiding on old emails... check out the Meisel/White Family Shot and the Compatible Dyad (not a twosome, but still great) and some pictures of how Sarah spends her time. That's Diane's fountain and Gracie with her... I'm deliberately ignoring the picture of the scorpion Diane sent us. I've seen a tarantula near the garage... and Andy says the neighbor mentioned a rattlesnake in his chicken coop.

No comments: