Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Summer Vacation...




Hi! I'm taking some of our precious week off to let you in on the "haps" at our house... Yes, you read correctly, the WEEK we have off. Andy starts summer school on Monday - for 6 weeks. We'll have about 13 days between when he finishes and I start back. We're hoping to explore Yellowstone and the surrounding area during that time. Since Friday, we had the Brethours visit (see pics)





and dinner with friends, fighting about whose tv shows to watch, and naps! We are heading out on a camping trip with friends this weekend out to Toroweap Point (North Rim of the Grand Canyon). Sarah's REALLY excited...our friends have friends of hers.




Anyway, I'll post pictures when we get back... I will be going to do some work at school and take a class, but mostly I'm hoping to get a GINORMOUS amount of books read this summer. Take care, and hope you aren't itchy....yes, I have cedar gnat scars again!

No comments: