Saturday, October 11, 2008

Typical October Weather





Well, the last couple of days have been beautiful and warm. And today it's 45 degrees with rain/hail mix I am officially calling the "first snow". ( If you click on the picture and stare really hard, you can see white.) We haven't decided if it's clean today, play tomorrow or the other way around. Sarah loves it tho'. She is totally growing again, looking awkward and gangly with real puppy face most of the time.

Tomorrow is Ivy's birthday...I am acknowledging and will call, but I am taking her presents with us to Minnesota next weekend.

We hung the sun outside the living room porch door - for those of you who have nothing better to do than to agonize over my decorating decisions. HA! I bought a couple of more frames for some pictures that we'll hang this weekend and hopefully the David West's for the bedrooms will be ready soon. Check out the link to his site on the right...

No comments: